Mahogany double pedestal dining table : Antique white kitchen tables.
Mahogany Double Pedestal Dining Table
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- a table at which meals are served; “he helped her clear the dining table”; “a feast was spread upon the board”
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- The tropical American tree that produces this timber, widely harvested from the wild
- any of various tropical timber trees of the family Meliaceae especially the genus Swietinia valued for their hard yellowish- to reddish-brown wood that is readily worked and takes a high polish
- reddish brown: a shade of brown with a tinge of red
- Hard reddish-brown timber from a tropical tree, used for high-quality furniture
- A rich reddish-brown color like that of mahogany wood
- wood of any of various mahogany trees; much used for cabinetwork and furniture
- a position of great esteem (and supposed superiority); “they put him on a pedestal”
- The base or support on which a statue, obelisk, or column is mounted
- an architectural support or base (as for a column or statue)
- base: a support or foundation; “the base of the lamp”
- A position in which one is greatly or uncritically admired
- Each of the two supports of a kneehole desk or table, typically containing drawers
- Consisting of two equal, identical, or similar parts or things
- Having twice the usual size, quantity, or strength
- having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities; “a double (or dual) role for an actor”; “the office of a clergyman is twofold; public preaching and private influence”- R.W.Emerson; “every episode has its double and treble meaning”-Frederick Harrison
- Designed to be used by two people
- downward and forward; “he was bent double with pain”
- a base hit on which the batter stops safely at second base; “he hit a double to deep centerfield”
mahogany double pedestal dining table – American Drew
Restoration Hardware Style Double Pedestal DiningTable
$1450 for the table – one available
$1100 sideboard – two available
$200 each for the side chairs – 8 available
$225 for the arm chairs – 2 available
Table (91”L x 48”W x 30.5” H)
Made from solid Mahogany this stunning double pedestal dining table is elegant as it is functional. Has room to fit 10 chairs. Chairs fit neatly underneath when not in use.
Stunning solid Mahogany sideboard to be sold with the table. You have a choice between two sideboards.
Chairs are optional
mahogany double pedestal dining table